Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: Cranium Super Fort

There are three things that got us through Snowpocalypse 2010: Abel taking Lucas outside to play, sled and help shovel; playdates at friends' homes; and, the Cranium Super Fort.

We got the basic Cranium Super Fort package for Lucas for Christmas three years ago and then I bought another partial set at a flea market later that winter. We have definitely used it over the past three years--maybe a few dozen times total. But during Snowpocalypse 2010, when school was in session only 1.5 out of 16 days (that still boggles my mind!), we built forts almost every single day. Either Lucas and Abel would build forts in the morning, Lucas and his friends would build forts during indoor playdates, Lucas and I would build forts in the afternoon, or all of the above would happen! I think it is safe to say that the fun and the combinations truly are endless. This is definitely a toy that inspires creativity and imaginative play.


No compenstation was provided for this post. As with all my Favorite Things Friday posts, this is something I purhased with our own money, really love, and simply want to share with others.


Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!