Thursday, October 30, 2008

Introducing Favorite Things Friday

I'm the kind of person that when I love something, I want to tell the whole world about it. So, I've decided to start a new little feature called "Favorite Things Friday". In theory (and with all the best intentions) I'll post a photo and description of something I just love every Friday. Again, this is all in theory. Please check back tomorrow for my first favorite thing!

Edited to add: Each item I highlight in Favorite Things Friday is just a favorite thing of mine. I have not recieved free samples or any sort of kick-back from these companies, websites, etc. for highlighting their product. If I ever review a product I have recieved for free, I will certainly let you know! Thankssomuch!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have to check back. I already know it will be a picture of your favorite sister. :) haha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!