Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Do Creative Things: Photo Props


It's January 4, we've been back to work and school for two days and already the New Year's celebrations seem like the distant past! Abel and I had a great time ringing in 2012 with good friends and within walking distance of our house--can't beat that!

If I do say so myself (which obviously I'm going to!) Abel and I really helped make the party with his awesome new camera (Christmas gift courtesy of moi!) and the photo booth props we worked on. Above is just a small sample of the nearly 30 different props we had. Everyone enjoyed them! And even better (though not so great for sharing on this blog post) everyone had at least one fun photo memento to take home from the evening.

Abel and I posed with me wearing a black mustache and him wearing big red lips and that yellow bead necklace above and Lucas is getting such a kick out of the photo!

The props are only printed on card stock and so I wasn't sure if they'd hold up but they all did! So now I can have them on hand for a future party, too! Plus I think I'll add some fun paper hats next time around.


Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Comments make my day. Thanks!