Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School Goodies







Eeek! Only two weeks until Lucas's first day of FIRST grade. I really can't believe it. As the PTA president (yep, second year in a row, what am I thinking??) (kidding!!) (kind of.), I wanted to include a little something in the teachers' welcome back bags. I'm not the craftiest person ever (plus we were talking 50 little somethings which really adds up quickly money-wise!) but I am pleased with this little goodies I whipped up. I obviously played off the Olympic theme with the gift tag and the baggie has a handful of assorted gold wrapped candies -- Rolo, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Werther's hard candies. It's a small token but I think it will be appreciated.

Now....we just have to finish that school supply shopping list!
 
Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!