Friday, September 21, 2012

DIY Update

Last May I wrote about the DIY project in our dining room

Geesh, what a terrible picture! Sorry!
Since then, this frame has become one of my favorite things in the house. And, it gets a ton of compliments. I changed out the paperclips for teeny tiny clothespins and really enjoy updating the items on display.

I'm no good at keeping up with regular segments on this blog, but I thought it would be fun to photograph the frame every now and then to see how it changes.

Here's what it looks like today:


Top L to R:
An easy tissue paper flower
Wedding invitation
Beautiful handmade baby card that I recently re-discovered.
Wedding invitation
Back of an old Moo business card

Middle L to R:
Adorable photo of the boys from the Instax Mini I got Abel for Christmas (such a fun camera to have, BTW)
Photo booth photos of Abel and me from a wedding

Bottom L to R:
Original art by Nathaniel
Instax photo of Abel and me on NYE
Family photo from an incredible vista in Cameron County, PA -- we could see four different mountain ranges!




Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Instax Mini? I've never heard of that camera before but love the super cute pics that are on your DIY frame! Thanks for the tip and going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!