Friday, August 19, 2011

Told you he was crazy!


I've mentioned that this little guy is crazy, right? This pic is from last weekend. A ball rolled under my parents' Honda Pilot and he went right in after it...the ball kept rolling and he kept going! That's Abel's arm on the left: he was a little stumped about what to do. My mom oh-so-helpfully pulled out her phone and snapped this pic! (But, seriously, thank goodness she did: I'll treasure this always!)

Luckily he crawled out the other side!

Oh, Nathaniel, how you keep us on our toes!

Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That is scary, but adorable! My little brother used to do stuff like that all the time... I swear he turned my mother's hair gray.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!