Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy, busy

Dear readers, I can hardly believe it has been two weeks since I last posted! Even as I apologize (so sorry!) I have to warn you that postings may be slim around here for the next many months. I'm jumping feet first into something big. Really, really BIG, and all my focus and attention needs to be on it and my family right now.

I promise I'll let you in on the secret soon, but in the mean time, I ask for your good thoughts!

Last week, I wrote a post over at DC Metro Moms, so if you're not a regular reader over there, you can find my post here. I am pleased to say that the votes are coming in strongly in the "still cool" column. Do you agree?

And, if you live anywhere in the DC metro area and have a toddler, preschooler or early elementary-aged kid, you must check out my latest post at Out by Ten about the 13th Annual Cheverly Truck Touch. It will be grand fun and I'd love to see you there!


Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Boooooo! I am NOT happy that you are going to be MIA so much. Boo. Boo. Boo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!