Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: Mother's Day Bouquet Artwork

Oh my! What a long hiatus for Favorite Things Friday! I'm back today with a lovely print for Mother's Day or simply as a treat for a friend or yourself.

I became a big fan of Children Inspire Design as I was searching Etsy for artwork for Nathaniel's nursery and the Spanish 1-10 flashcards are from that shop. Now, of course, I'm on their e-mail list and was pleasantly surprised when this beautiful bouquet popped into my inbox earlier in the week. The artist to share it with every mother I know so, my friends, here it is! You can open up the PDF of the lovely paper flower bouquet here and then print your own copy. I think it would look lovely in a frame or as part of a card for your mother, yourself or anyone who needs a little pick-me-up!

If you click over to Children Inspire Design today you can even enter to win an original collage valued at $500! The giveaway ends at midnight central time tonight, so click on over!

Be careful because you might just fall in love and purchase some art for yourself!!!

Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!