Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Missing Susan

From The DC Moms

After she died, it took me a long time to write about Susan. And now, suddenly and far-too-long at the same time, she has been gone for an entire year. I did lose count of how many moons it's been since she died, but whenever I look up and see the moon--full or just a sliver--I think of her. So, so often, I think of her. I didn't know Susan as well as so many others. I only knew her for a few years before she died. But she touched my life forever. And I am so, so grateful that I may have touched hers just a bit as well.

I miss you, Susan. I love you, Susan.


As we honor Susan’s memory, please consider furthering her legacy through a contribution to the Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Link to Susan’s Toddler Planet site: http://toddlerplanet.wordpress.com/

Please join bloggers throughout the web in honoring Susan Niebur's life and contributions with a post, and please add your link below.




Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I always think of Susan when I see a mon too. Especially a moon during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. The moon will always be Susan's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to you Aimee. Your words about Susan are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!