Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back on the East Coast but still on West Coast time

We're back from a really great (if you ignore the disastrous and incredibly painful four quarters of football we endured) visit to Southern California. More on that to come.

In the meantime here's my to do list for the next few days.
  • Secure donations for our Green Jobs Now event
  • Write and mail thank you note to the person who gave us tickets to the football game
  • Schedule a facial (I can't believe how dry/flaky my skin is these days!)
  • Schedule an eye appointment (I seriously feel blind.)
  • Make and take dinner to the Smith family to welcome them to town and welcome their new baby (yeah, how cool that I live in a town that does this for people?)
  • Begin to tackle our ginormous pile of laundry
  • Begin to tackle the ginormous quantities of unread/unreplied e-mails

1 comment:

  1. sounds like lots of fun to me... yeah right :(! Except for the facial part.. tell me how it goes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!