I have many posts brewing in my head, including:
- A post about Lucas who turned seven right before Christmas
- Details on our Holiday Kindness campaign and the awesome GM Terrain Denali loaned to us for a week (click on those links to read what I've already written about it!)
- A re-cap of my 2012 Resolutions
- A list of my 2013 Resolutions
In the meantime, here's an update of what's currently on our awesome DIY display frame:
- print of an instagram photo of two sentences and a drawing Lucas did last year in Kindergarten. It reads, "I have a mama. I love my mama."
- instax photo of a fun group of friends on NYE
- photo booth photos of Abel and me
- instax prints of the boys (2)
- 2 instax prints of Abel and me on NYE
- print of an instagram of Nathaniel
- wedding save the date topped with a pretty leftover Moo card
- art by Nathaniel topped with an instax print of Abel
- Abel and my cousin showing off their winter beards
- family photo from our summer vacation in the mountains below a quote that was included in an Etsy order (soooo wish I could remember the vendor!) that reads, "I have decided to be happy because it's good for my health."
Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!