Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Keeping me busy

Sorry this blog has been a little neglected lately. I've been busy, busy, busy with some fun and not-so-fun things such as...

...a long weekend in Philly where I learned a ton and got inspired and *bonus* got to finally meet my brother's girlfriend and some of her friends. (One of whom, I swear, is the identical twin of a good friend of ours in D.C. It is seriously crazy!)

...the second half of my root canal and a temporary filling which promptly fell out 20 hours later causing another emergency dental appointment.

...early morning walks. I'm very proud of myself for getting my butt out of bed and going for a solo morning walk several mornings recently. My goal is to walk a little longer/further and add another day each week. You literally can't go two blocks in my town without hitting a major hill so this really gets the heart rate up!

...meetings, meetings, meetings. I love being so involved in our community but could really do without so many evening meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!