To illustrate just how great these deals are, here's a quick overview of my orders to date:
250 glossy business cards, 10 personalized note cards: $7.15
100 glossy, personalized postcards: $6.49
For my own personal business cards I included only my name, home phone, cell phone and e-mail. They are the perfect "mommy calling card" to give out at the park and yet are also professional enough to hand out at the many community and political events I attend.
Here are my tips:
- Once you get to the website simply click on any of the "free" items to see the deals.
- The more free items you purchase the higher your shipping will be, but it only seems to increase incrementally so order away!
- When you place an order be sure to say "NO" to the many, many offers they suggest as you head toward the check out. Even the free ones!! It's a tad bit annoying but totally worth it for inexpensive, quality personalized products.
- Unless you are in a real time crunch, go ahead and choose the slowest shipping method. I've never had an order take more than 2 weeks to arrive (and most have arrived in only 1 week) no matter what they say.
- Once you create an account, they will send you regular e-mails with all the free deals. It does get a bit addictive!
Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!