Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Health Care Reform

The DC Metro Moms and all our sister blogs across the country are talking health care. From New York to California, dozens of women (and a few men) have taken the time to submit excellent text and video posts sharing their personal stories, opinions, questions and ideas on health care reform. You know what? If all of the attendees of town hall meetings across the country were being as thoughtful as my fellow bloggers, I think we'd be having a much more productive discussion about health care in this country right now.

Click here to link to all the posts. Click here to read what I have to say about it.

I hope you'll take some time to read through many of the posts and be part of this important discussion via the comments.

Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!