- Float in the backyard pool in the early morning and at night after Lucas goes to bed.
- Take Lucas to LEGOLAND.
- Swim in the Pacific Ocean (on previous visits, we've only gone in up to our knees because it was so chilly; I'm hopeful that it will be warm enough to actually swim this time!).
- Eat some fish tacos.
- Eat some In-n-Out burger.
- Play at the neighborhood playground--it is really awesome!
- Of course, enjoy some quality time hanging out with my sister and her hubby.
- Visit a Trader Joe's (silly, right? Some how TJ's seems even better and more authentic in California!)
- Spend a day exploring Balboa Park (we haven't had time for this on previous visits).
- Take Lucas to see some real helicopters and airplanes at Miramir.
- Strap Lucas (and his car seat!) into Uncle Mike's fast car for a not-too-fast (hear me Uncle Mike?) drive.
- Enjoy a night out either alone with Abel or with Sarah and Mike (if they can secure a babysitter!) in a swanky neighborhood like the Gaslamp Quarter.
What do you think, Sar, can we fit this all in?
Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!