Thursday, November 8, 2007

More to life than lists?

Yesterday I just needed to vent. That Suburban Bliss post just really hit a nerve with me. But I don't want to give the impression that Abel isn't the most amazing husband and Dada ever. He is. In fact, just yesterday morning when Lucas woke up at 5:30am (darn you Fall Back for screwing with my kid's ideal sleep schedule!) and I couldn't work my magic to get him back to sleep, Abel got up and let me go back to bed until 7am. And, it was even "my day" to wake up with Lucas. So anyway, he doesn't plan ahead or appreciate my lists, but he does have other redeeming qualities.

1 comment:

  1. Well, put this on your list, you won over at my bloggy giveway - email your address to me and I will send the book to you pronto (well, semi-pronto). Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!