Friday, November 30, 2007

Ode to FLOR Carpet Tiles

Ode to FLOR Carpet Tiles

FLOR Carpet tiles how I love thee! Let me count the ways...

1) Your were so easy to install, just two hours and your beauty covered our ugly linoleum floor.

2) You cleaned up so easily when, at the debut party in our newly remodeled basement family room, Jeff spilled his entire bottle of beer on you.

And now my love is complete.

3) Last night Lucas puked all over ten of your lovely tiles and this morning those tiles are clean and drying in the laundry room while ten perfect tiles have taken their place.

FLOR, will you marry me? (Abel's love is just as strong. I know he won't mind.)

Yours in devotion forever,
Smiling Mama

2 comments:

  1. Whaaaaaa...? FLOR, where have you been all my life? Smiling Mama, Back Off, they're mine, all mine!! Mwwwahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of your tiles last night as an option for our dining room, and one quick search of your blog and I found the name and website! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!