Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas gift list - Eric

It was so fun to post the items we are getting for Lucas that I thought I'd post a few more.

But then I realized that certain people who read my blog would then find out what they are getting. I am 99.9% sure that my brother doesn't read this so it is safe to post his gift.


ERIC - if you are reading stop now.
















I mean it!














I'm determined that this is going to be a surprise and if it isn't then I'll know and you'll be in big trouble!!!
















Okay. Coast is clear. Here's what we've ordered for Eric:




Isn't it cool? Ork Posters has several cities for sale. While Eric now lives in Philly, he used to live in Brooklyn and really loved his neighborhood (Park Slope). When it arrives, we'll get it framed and I'm sure he'll hang it proudly. Thank goodness Abel agreed to this idea of mine in just one day and got his order in before they all sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!