Monday, February 11, 2008

Tomorrow

I'm very excited about voting in the Potomac Primary tomorrow. I never really thought that my vote would matter, that things wouldn't be sewn up by now in the Democratic nomination process. But it does!

The thing is, I'm still undecided.

I'm leaning one way, but Abel is strongly pushing me the other way. And, he does make some great points. I never understood how people could walk into the polling place still undecided. But it is looking like that might just be me tomorrow.

As big as the presidential primary is, though, it isn't my top concern tomorrow. You see, I'll be working the polls from 6:30am until 8pm (with a two hour thawing break in-between) for my candidate.

Here's the forecast for tomorrow. Please send warm thoughts my way!

Tuesday, February 12

Hourly Forecast


6am 21°F -- Feels Like 14°F
9am 26°F -- Feels Like 18°F
12pm 32°F -- Feels Like 23°F
3pm 36°F -- Feels Like 28°F
6pm 37°F -- Feels Like 31°F
9pm 37°F -- Feels Like 32°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!