Monday, August 25, 2008

Change We Can Believe In

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. So much to do to get ready to head to Denver for the Democratic Convention. This morning I met my mom half-way to hand-off Lucas and his car seat. Tomorrow bright and early Abel and I hop on our flight to Denver.

I have a great new bag and tickets to the various Maryland Delegation events. We're hopeful that we'll have tickets to the big Thursday bash at INVESCO Field -- when Barack Obama accepts the Democratic nomination. It gives me chills to just think about being there. There are a million fun events we're hoping to get into but quite frankly if Thursday night is the only one we attend then I will consider it all worth it.

I'll try to blog from Denver but can't promise anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!