1. I am the perfect, contented baby. (Whenever Dada is home or anyone is visiting because they hold me and hold me and I just want to be held All. The. Time.)
2. My parents do not bathe me. (They keep my face and head and bottom clean, of course, but it has been more than a week since my torso has been submerged. Apparently it really did the trick when I pooped in the water the last time. Yay me!)
3. Speaking of poop: I prefer to poop in a clean diaper and will do so as soon as one is put on me.
4. I am what you'd call a grazer: I like to eat every few hours and just enough to be satiated. (Mama is trying to work on this.) (We'll see how successful I let her be!)
5. I AM ADORABLE. (Everyone agrees!)
6. Surprisingly often, I am calmed down when Lucas sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to me. (I'm no fool; it can only benefit me if that very big boy wants to keep me around!)
7. I love my paci.
8. I love to spit out my paci.
9. After I spit out my paci, I want it back in my mouth IMMEDIATELY.
10. No matter how soundly I appear to be asleep when she starts the water, I will cry when Mama is about half way done with her shower. (It's a fun game, you should try it!)
11. These laws are subject to change with one minute notice every 3-5 hours.
Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!