- This spring I promise to not be bothered by muddy knees or bottoms or elbows.
- Dirty fingernails will be viewed evidence of an afternoon well-spent.
- Rainy days will be opportunities to practice jumping and splashing.
- Muddy patches of ground will allow for the perfection of our mud pie recipe.
- Garden mulch will--no must--be moved via the back of small dump trucks.
- I will appropriately marvel over collections of sticks, stones and all other manner of nature.
Come on Spring, we're ready!!!