Monday, November 3, 2008

The Election

I plan to head to the polls at about 10am tomorrow morning, hoping that most of the before-work voters will be done by then and I'll breeze right through the line. We'll see how that goes. It just occurred to me that about 24 hours from now I will have cast my vote for Barack Obama. It literally makes me tear up just thinking about it.

Barack Obama won't be the only important vote I cast, though. I'll also vote for a constitutional amendment to allow early voting in Maryland (seriously, I feel like everyone I know has already voted early in their state!) and against a constitutional amendment to allow slot machine gambling in Maryland. This is why I'll be voting against slots.

Here's another thing that made me tear up today. I have a feeling it is going to be a pretty emotional few days.

Photo from this blog. And I'm all about the flag but dude, what is with that jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!