Friday, November 7, 2008

Favorite Things Friday: Baby's First Year Calendar

Welcome to Favorite Things Friday, a weekly series where I share products I love!

This week's product is Baby's First Year Calendar.

My pregnancy journal has about 5 entries, I don't scrapbook and have more photos saved in the computer than printed and put into albums. I knew that if I wanted to remember all the wonderful little details of Lucas's first year I needed some help. I ordered this calendar for myself a few days after Lucas was born and it was the perfect solution!

The concept is pretty basic--it is a blank calendar! You fill in the dates and write something-- anything--in the square for that day. Then, at the end of each month, you fill in the top of the calendar which prompts you to fill in what foods the baby is eating, books you are reading, milestones achieved that month, etc. I kept this calendar on my nightstand and tried to write a phrase or sentence every night.

On Lucas's first birthday, I went back and read through the entire calendar. It was amazing. In it, I captured so many little details that I would never have remembered otherwise. That is truly priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!