Friday, May 8, 2009

Favorite Things Friday: Mini Water Bottles



I gave up bottled water ages ago. We had plenty of miscellaneous bottles around that I used. But, after I learned about the dangers of BPA, I threw out all of those and purchased a Sigg water bottle (which I loved) until it was confiscated on my way in to the Democratic National Convention last summer. I didn't buy another Sigg because, at the convention, we were given totally awesome BPA-free Denver 2008 water bottles which I carried with great pride. But, the thing is, my Sigg and that Denver bottle? They were huge. And heavy.

I mean, really, did I need to carry around 32oz of water at all times?

Absolutely not!

For today's edition of Favorite Things Friday, I bring you Life is Good mini water bottles. My new pink daisy bottle has put a smile on my face all week!

I snagged this little cutie earlier this week when Lucas and I jaunted over to National Harbor and stopped in the Life is Good store. Right away I spotted the 16oz mini water bottles. They are made by Nalgene, are BPA free, sell for just $10 each and are freaking adorable. The size is just right to fit in my purse (yes, I'm a mom and carry a big bag!) and even when filled with water, they aren't too heavy.

I love my pink daisy and Lucas got his very own cool guy bottle. Hmmm...I guess that means I'm going to end up carrying 32 oz. anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!