Monday, May 18, 2009

More than just a mini van mom

Fact: I am a mom.
Fact: I drive a mini-van.
Fact: I was a choir and band geek in high school.
Fact: NPR is #1 on my radio buttons.

and...

Fact: When Lucas and I dance it out at home, most of the time we aren't rocking to a kids' album, but rather to the wide array of hip hop on our ipod.

Fact: WPGC is #2 on my radio buttons. (Mini van radio buttons, thankyouverymuch.)

Fact: I couldn't have been more proud when Lucas jumped off his chair to jam to Pump It Saturday night at the UniverSoul Circus.

Fact: Abel, Lucas and I agree: the UniverSoul Circus is the best circus we've ever been to in our lives! (Okay, okay, it is the first and only circus any of us have ever been to, but still: it was awesome!)

Fact: You can read all about it--and enter to win 4 tickets to this Wednesday's show--over at Out by Ten.




Seriously...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!