Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bra Poll: Wrap Up



Thanks so much to the 21 readers who voted in my bra poll. How fun! I was so interested to see the results. I mean, we all wear bras but how often do we talk about this stuff? Rarely. So, here are the results. Looks like the majority of us own 4-10 bras, buy new bras once a year to every few years and spend about $25 to $50 per bra.

Personally, I had a great fitting at Nordstrom and came home with three new bras. They averaged $52 per bra so I'm just slightly above the group average with how much I spent. The saleswoman gave me great advice about the bras I bought. I will NOT, however, be following her lead in naming this little boy I'm carrying. Let's just say that two of her boys are named Simplicity and King Solomon.

Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Bras are SO important! Great post!
    It is very imp to spend some $ on bras-
    we wear them Everyday!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!