Friday, September 25, 2009

Favorite Things Friday: Brain, Child Magazine

Last December, I was the lucky winner of a contest over at Mummy's Product Reviews for a year long subscription to Brain, Child. Brain, Child calls itself "the magazine for thinking mothers." I've enjoyed reading it so much over the past several months that I just renewed my subscription. That's why I'm featuring it for today's edition of Favorite Things Friday.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of "non-thinking" magazines that I love flipping through. But I also really enjoy that Brain, Child's feature length articles are always interesting and always make me think. They're also short enough that I can read an entire article before bed without staying up too late.

Sound interesting? You can check out several of this month's essays here.


Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just got an e-mail from them recently (don't remember for what - probably a subscription promo). I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!