Thursday, January 10, 2008

7 things you might now know about me

I love Lisa Leonard's blog It's The Little Things and she tagged everyone with this meme.

Here goes...

1) I'm left-handed (so is Abel, but Lucas appears to be favoring his right hand).

2) I've met President Clinton twice!

3) I used to be a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. (Someday I'll take it up again.)

4) I can't get to sleep without my white noise machine. I've had the same one for ten years and take it everywhere with me.

5) My smile is my favorite feature, hence the name of my blog :)

6) My favorite food is pizza.

7) The first time I flew I was 13, by myself, and on my way to Germany for 3 weeks to visit my best friend and her family. Looking back, I can't believe my parents really let me do it!

So did you learn something new about me today?

I officially tag my good friend and new blogger, Dr. Blondie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!