Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Best Month Ev-ah

After bemoaning the lack of good TV a few weeks ago I am so excited that February is shaping up to be fabulous.

Three words:

Lost

Big Brother

I am SO excited!

Lost has got to be one of the all-time best shows. Abel and I have been faithful since the pilot. We're obsessed. I've been known to cruise the fan websites. I've been known to devote hours of serious conversation to the subject. The new season debuts February 1.

And, I literally just realized we'll be watching it this season in HD on our new big TV and with surround-sound. Yay!!

Now I know a lot of you are on the Lost bandwagon with me. And, I know I'll lose most of you when I talk about Big Brother. But, please hear me out.

I got addicted to Big Brother in the second season courtesy of my good friend Herschel. It has been my fun summer ritual ever since. While Lost is plot and character and suspense and mystery, Big Brother is just plain fun.

Give it a shot! Big Brother 9 debuts on February 12--the first non-summer season ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!