Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A few random thoughts

1) I will personally solve the Global Warming crisis by harnessing the energy in a toddler tantrum. Take that OPEC.

2) After 12 days of "vacation" I was pretty desperate to go back to work and take Lucas to his babysitter Abigail's house today. So was he, as evidenced by his pleading cries of "Ah-ga-bail" over and over again this morning.

3) This whole TV strike thing is really getting to me. I mean, there's only so much Clash of the Choirs a girl can take. The only thing my TiVo season pass is recording these days is Sesame Street. That is sad people. Sad.

4) I resolve to host a New Year's Eve party next year only as an excuse to use EmilyStyle's Mad Lib Resolution templates. Will you come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Thanks!