Friday, January 2, 2009

Favorite Things Friday: UGGs

For today's edition of Favorite Things Friday, I bring you my UGGs. Specifically, the women's UGG Australia "Coquette" Slipper.

Along with a gift certificate to the Red Door Spa (which I literally just used on Tuesday!) Abel gave me these last year for Christmas and even before I opened the box, I was certain I'd be returning them. You see, I figured out he was giving me UGGs because he called to ask my shoe size! And, you may recall, UGGs were the hot present last year. I'm not really a huge fan of the UGG boots.

But, when I opened the box and slipped these on, I fell in love. I can't tell you how much I looked forward to pulling them out of the closet this winter. I wore them on the very first chilly day!

These slide-on slippers have a very durable, thick sole and so I really wear them more as shoes than as slippers (just be careful if there is snow on the ground as your heels will get wet!). The incredibly thick sheepskin lining is the ultimate in luxury and in warmth.

My UGGs are being featured today over at Jodifur for her "Shoes Friday" post. Go check them out!

3 comments:

  1. I love UGGs Boots So much and its very comfortable. I just bought one last monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I find Uggs to get sweaty over time. You know what I mean? THough they look fiiine on me :) Haven't made up my mind on the sandals version though

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!