Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'll be back

My sister has been giving me a hard time lately for being a little light in my posting around here. Personally, I don't think I've been that bad though will admit to posting a little less than usual. I blame most of it on the pregnancy. Before I shared the news with all of you, all I had to say was that I was nauseous and exhausted--over and over and over again. Which, of course, I couldn't say, nor, I'm sure, did you really want to hear. And now, well, I'm slightly less nauseous and still quite exhausted which, again, I'm sure you don't really want to hear about. Plus, when you're fighting such overwhelming symptoms and still have a part-time job and full-energy 3 year old, who would have the inclination to even type it out? Not me.

Lucky for you (and my sister) I did, indeed, type out a few particularly memorable early pregnancy incidents which have been languishing in draft status for more than a month now. I'm going to take a little blogging vacation next week and so have those all cued up for your enjoyment, dear readers.

After my little break, I'll be in my second trimester (pending, of course, Baby Center sending me an e-mail telling me that I'm there, anyway. Who can remember such details with baby #2?!) and hopefully feeling great. At which time, I'll be back!


Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! Hope you get some good reading time... can't wait to discuss the Twilight books with you!:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!