Monday, July 20, 2009

Introductions

My mom and especially my sister were both pretty amazed to see Lucas's social skills in action last week. He says, "hello my name is Lucas" to pretty much every single person we see. Generally, he also introduces the adults he is with as well. For example, he'll say, "Do you know my Grammy, Grampy and Aunt Sarah?" It is pretty darn adorable.

I know I just sent you over to my sister's blog recently for Favorite Things Friday, but you just have to go read her most recent post about Lucas. It's pretty darn adorable, too.


Original post by Smiling Mama. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. shall I start paying you to be my publicist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children with excellent manners always amaze me. How do you do it? Did you teach him to introduce himself or is that something that he picked up on his own? I love it that he introduces others... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Thanks!